Are you looking for a super decadent, delicious, and healthy treat that is packed with protein?
These Healthy Vegan Tiramisu Protein Pancakes are outstanding!
2 Scoops Mocha Flavored Vega Sport Protein Powder.
4 TBSP Whole Psyllium Husks (or 8 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds).
4 Cups Almond or Coconut Milk.
2 tsp Rum Extract.
2 Cups Flour (or Gluten-Free Flour such as Bob’s Red Mill).
4 tbsp Cacao.
1 tbsp Instant Espresso Powder.
4 tsp Baking Powder.
Optional toppings – sugar free chocolate syrup and strawberries.
3 Cups Plain (Soy or Coconut) Yogurt.
2 tsp Stevia Extract.
1. Whisk the psyllium husks, milk and extract together in a bowl and set aside for several minutes (mixture will thicken and become slightly gelatinous).
2. Mix dry ingredients (protein powder, flour, cacao, espresso, baking powder) in another bowl, being careful not to over-mix. It should be thick, but if it’s too dry, add a little more milk.
3. Heat a small pan on medium-low heat. Coat with non-stick spray and add pancake batter 1/3 a cup at a time. Cover pan with a lid and cook for several minutes until the sides of the pancake firm up. Flip and cook for several more minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. Whip together yogurt and stevia sweetener.
5. Top pancakes with a dollop of yogurt on each one and add additional chocolate syrup and strawberries if desired.
Make it a great day!
Downtown Calgary Chiropractor | Downtown Calgary Chiropractic | Downtown Calgary Physiotherapy | Downtown Calgary Physiotherapist | Downtown Calgary Massage | Downtown Calgary Registered Massage Therapist | Downtown Calgary Acupuncture | Downtown Calgary Traditional Chinese Medicine | Downtown Calgary Naturopathic Medicine | Downtown Calgary Naturopath | Downtown Calgary Fitness | Downtown Calgary Personal Trainer