These Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal Fudge Bars hit the spot!
* 1⅓ cups Oat Flour.
* 1 cup Rolled Oats (+ 2 tbs for topping).
* ¼ cup Nuts.com Coconut Oil (melted).
* ¼ cup Pure Maple Syrup.
* ½ tbs Vanilla Extract.
* ¼ tsp Salt.
* 1 cup Walnut Pieces (Optional).
* 1lb bag (3 cups) Dark Chocolate Chips.
* ⅓ cup Light Coconut Milk.
1. Spray an 8×8” brownie pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper both ways for easy removal later.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the oat flour and 1 cup of the oats. Add melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Fold in the walnuts pieces. Reserve 1⅓ cups of the mixture into a small bowl. Dump remaining base mixture into prepared pan and flatten it out.
4. Microwave chocolate chips at 30-seconds intervals, stirring between each one, until completely melted in separate bowl. Whisk in coconut milk to create a smooth ganache. Spread mixture over the base With spatula.
5. To the bowl with the reserved base mixture, stir in the remaining 2 tbsp of oats. Sprinkle over the chocolate layer and press it into the surface. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Bring the bars out of the fridge 20 minutes before slicing to soften. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Make it a great day!
Downtown Calgary Chiropractor | Downtown Calgary Chiropractic | Downtown Calgary Physiotherapy | Downtown Calgary Physiotherapist | Downtown Calgary Massage | Downtown Calgary Registered Massage Therapist | Downtown Calgary Acupuncture | Downtown Calgary Traditional Chinese Medicine | Downtown Calgary Naturopathic Medicine | Downtown Calgary Naturopath | Downtown Calgary Fitness | Downtown Calgary Personal Trainer