Have you given these yummy Pumpkin Mocha Protein Donuts a try?
* 1 cup pumpkin purée.
* 1 cup raw almond butter (or nut free butter).
* 1 scoop Mocha Protein Powder.
* 1/4 cup maple syrup (or raw honey if not vegan).
* 1 egg.
* 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice extract.
* 1 tsp baking soda.
* 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips.
* Additional chocolate for drizzling, if desire.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together pumpkin purée, almond butter, protein powder, maple syrup, egg, extract and baking soda.
3. Fold chocolate chips.
4. Spoon into a greased donut pan and press down so that the rings are packed and top is smooth.
5. Place in the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes until the batter is no longer soft or toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove donuts from oven – let cool then drizzle with melted chocolate chips, if desired.
Make it a great day!
Contact us for injury management, massage, or online health/coaching/training/nutrition plans.
Downtown Calgary Chiropractor | Downtown Calgary Chiropractic | Downtown Calgary Physiotherapy | Downtown Calgary Physiotherapist | Downtown Calgary Massage | Downtown Calgary Registered Massage Therapist | Downtown Calgary Acupuncture | Downtown Calgary Traditional Chinese Medicine | Downtown Calgary Naturopathic Medicine | Downtown Calgary Naturopath | Downtown Calgary Fitness | Downtown Calgary Personal Trainer