Here at Endurance on 8th Health Centre, we strive to eliminate the symptoms of your injury and rehabilitate you to a higher level of wellness. Our practitioners are well trained, experienced, and share a passion for helping people successfully recover from their injuries. Our active rehabilitation program is for those who have suffered an injury of any origin, whether it be sports related or from a car accident.
What is Active Rehabilitation?
Active rehabilitation refers to an treatment plan that involves exercise plans that specifically addresses injury and includes the following components:
- Detailed objective testing including a postural screen and tests for muscle imbalances
- A corrective treatment and exercise program that will specifically address postural imbalances, core stability, and other muscle imbalances that are observed during your objective tests.
- Proper strength training protocols that are progressively managed
- Our programs ensure that all exercises are completed correctly and proper measures are taken to avoid irritating current injuries or symptoms
- By the end of our programs, we ensure that we have helped our patients restore stability, mobility, build strength and endurance, and give them an independent exercise program to continue with for a lasting recovery.
- Our ultimate goal is to help our clients successfully return to their pre-injury lifestyle
Who Is A Good Candidate?
- Do you have lingering pain and weakness from a car accident, sports injury, and general activities of daily living?
- Are you frustrated with injuries and every time you try to exercise you end up in more pain?
- Not sure which exercises are right for you or if you are completing them correctly?
- Confused or frustrated with treatment options that aren’t working?
If you are looking for a program that will build strength, correct your imbalances, and help you return to your pre-injury life style, then our active rehabilitation program is right for you.
Our programs are different from other active rehab programs in the following ways:
- Our staff is comprised of doctors and practitioners with a combined 40 years of experience in the health and fitness industry.
- We will contact each all supporting practitioners and therapists (physiotherapists, chiropractors, RMT’s, etc) regarding contraindications and recommendations, if you are referred from a different clinic.
- Independent exercise programs that are progressed weekly
- Private facility for training
- Direct billing is available